Forecast currently at 30% chance of light showers in Brighton for 6 and 7pm. So the odds are favourable and with the higher temperature a (very) light shower may well be tolerable to racing. The forecast has changed a few times though so we will be keeping an eye on it.
If the forecast stays the same and the track is still actually dry enough at 5pm we will be trying to race.
As usual, keep an eye on Facebook, Twitter and the website.