8/6 Racing Cancelled

Not the way we wanted to reach the halfway point of the season, but I’m afraid the weather was against us once again. The track is sopping wet, and more is forecast for later anyway. So lets call it now and we can sit on the turbo for a bit or go out and get wet if that’s your thing…

This weeks entries will be rolled over to next week. If you can’t make next week send an email to and I’ll move it to our holding event until you want it moved back (or you can do it yourself via Rider HQ).