It is with great pleasure, and no small sense of relief, that we can reveal that plans are now afoot to start this years track league on time in accordance with the guidance released by British Cycling.
It would seem that we will have what looks very much like a normal track league this year, all be it with our rollers set a bit further apart.
Circuits will also look to be going ahead. However, at this time it is expected that at least the first circuit event of the summer will be under the familiar “no points” max 30 minute race with a max 60 minute racing overall. We have already made plans to account for this and will reveal all once everything is confirmed.
In the meantime, there are a few things we can share with you.
- Registration is open! Online only this year. Read more and register here. No signature will be needed.
- Please make sure that you read the track league covid guidance.
- Entry is online only. No entry on the day. No exceptions.
- Yearly payment will not be available this year, due to the possibility that it can all be shut down at a moments notice.
You can also do a few things to help move things along, as we will not have much time between getting fully confirmed procedures and the start of the league.
- Make sure you are on the mailing list (See the foot of the page)
- Make sure you follow the social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter and Insta.
- Sign up for some volunteer roles on the website here.
- Get someone else to sign up too!