On a first come first served basis, bike hire is £3 per bike per session for all age categories.
ALL users MUST use the sanitation equipment provided to clean the contact points of the bike (bars and stem, saddle, top tube) both BEFORE and AFTER hire.
Senior age members who are students or unemployed pay the concessionary rate, where applicable.
The charge is £3 per rider in every age category. Open practice is for anyone who is accredited to come along for some track time. These are usually semi structured and might involve some small races “for fun”.
- Accreditation fees are payable at the start of each session.
- Registration is £10 for the season for seniors, £5 for youth and juniors.
- Registration is payable the first time you race.
- Please ensure you register online. In person registration is not accepted this year due to coronavirus restrictions.
- Per-race meeting entries must be made online by 6pm the day before. See the track league calendar.
- There are no on the day entries this year due to coronavirus restrictions.
- There are no season payments this year due to uncertainty around coronavirus cancellations.