On a first come first served basis, bike hire is £3 per bike per session for all age categories.
ALL users MUST use the sanitation equipment provided to clean the contact points of the bike (bars and stem, saddle, top tube) both BEFORE and AFTER hire.
Senior age members who are students or unemployed pay the concessionary rate, where applicable.
Over 60s also pay the concessionary rate.
You will be asked for proof of your concessionary status at your first sign on.
The charge is £3 per rider in every age category. Open practice is for anyone who is accredited to come along for some track time. These are usually semi structured and might involve some small races “for fun”.
- Accreditation fees are payable at the start of each session.
- See the calendar for accreditation dates.
- Registration is £11 for the season for seniors, £6 for youth and juniors.
- At the halfway point registration is reduced to £6 and £3.
- Registration is payable the first time you race.
- Please ensure you register online. In person registration is not accepted.
- You will not be able to enter until you have registered.
- Per-race meeting entries must be made online by 3pm on race day. See the track league calendar.
- Entries on the day are by card payment only and are more expensive. This adds to our volunteer requirement and paperwork so PLEASE enter online.
- There are no season payments this year.
- Online payments have an added processing fee (5% or minimum 50p).
|On The Day||£15||£13||£10||£13|