Some high quality track kit has come up for sale and SCRL racers get first dibs before it goes to eBay and the like.
- Chainrings from 50-60t – looking for £35-40 per ring (RRP is €90 each). Could sell the lot as a set at discount.
- Edco 90mm – the ones I used to race at Six Days. Really good condition with Sonderklasse tubs (just need valve extenders added). – £500 (think these used to retail at £1500+)
- Elite 5 Spokes – a few light scratches. With Vittoria Pisa tubulars. Slightly funny rear hub that can be hard to get chain tension correct, but perfect once set. – £450
- Pro Disc Wheel (decals removed) with Dura-Ace hub – few dings but all aesthetic and honestly probably one of the best discs about, as you can easily service the DA hub (loose bearings rather than cartridge) – £350
- Specialized AeroFly 38cm bars with 14cm 12 degree stem – perfect condition. Looking for around £200-250 together
- Roval Rapide handlebars 40cm C-C brand new – looking for £180
- There’s also this Affinity frame set from my Six Day racing – it’s a 52cm (I think). Round seat post goes into that aero wedge so it’s adjustable seat height wise 👍 would probably be looking at £600 for the frameset. It has my name painted into the top tube though!