As you may or may not have seen, the forecast has worsened significantly in the last few hours. Heavy rain is predicted about 6 or 7pm with around 80% certainty.
We are however, eternally hopeful, so will not be cancelling at this time.
Please be aware though, if you travel and it pours down, racing is not likely to restart.
As usual, no shows or cancellations will have their entry moved to the next week by default.