We are one week away from race #3 and it looks like summer is finally here, so our chances of actually getting a race are good! So once again, we need people to fill the volunteer slots.
We hate to nag but remember the reasons why we need volunteers:
- These are positions which MUST be filled for us to be allowed to race under the conditions set by British Cycling.
- If these positions are not filled, there will be no race, simple as that.
- ALL positions must be filled for EVERY race for ANY race to run.
No special training is needed. Riders could volunteer before or after a race. They could bring someone with them to help.
- Go to our spreadsheet at this link and fill out the boxes with names.
- Please then also email firstname.lastname@example.org with contact details for that person, ideally a mobile phone number.
- On the day, just make yourself known to someone already wearing a yellow vest.
We cannot operate without the full complement of marshals. These should be the positions you volunteer for first. Once those are full take one of the other jobs if you can.
That volunteer link once again: