CANCELLED:Summer Circuits #2

Unfortunately, the weather forecast hasn’t improved.  The extreme wind gusts (50mph+) combined with a (likely) very wet track is too risky, especially with a full field in two of the races.  This leaves us with no other option but to cancel.

All entrants have been moved to race #3 on June 4th.

4th cats in this weeks 2/3/4 have been moved to the 4th cat race.

Anyone who wants a refund instead can now process this themselves automatically in RiderHQ.

Alternatively you can ask to move your entry to week #4.  Email to do so.

We would also like to thank all the volunteers who stepped up to make it go ahead if possible.  We (including riders I’m sure) are very grateful.

If everybody would please consider committing early to volunteer spots for the next race (at the same link, different tab on the spreadsheet) that would be fantastic.

I’m sure we’ll have a proper summer by then ……