On a first come first served basis, bike hire is £3 per bike per session for all age categories.
Senior age members who are students or unemployed pay the concessionary rate, where applicable.
The charge is £3 per rider in every age category.
- Accreditation fees are payable at the start of each session.
- Registration is £5 for the season
- Registration is payable the first time you race.
- Please ensure you register online at least 24 hours before race time. Inside of 24 hours please bring a printout of the form.
- Race fees are paid either per race meeting in cash, or can be paid for an entire season.
- Season payments can be made for Wednesday night league racing only, they do not cover other SCRL events.
- Season payments can be paid by bank transfer if required. Please contact email@example.com to request details.
- A full British Cycling racing licence is required to race.
- The licence must be valid until the end of the season.
- Those without a full racing licence can pay for a day licence. As its name specifies, this licence only lasts for the day and must be paid for every race meeting.
|Non-Member||Bronze Member||Silver Member||Gold member|