We are in desperate need of volunteers to cover minimum duties at Fridays circuit racing.
If you can fill any of the vacancies please get back to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, or speak to us tonight at the track.
If you are racing you can still cover races before/after. If a few people from each race can do this we should have it covered.
The posts we need to cover are:
- 2 x roving marshalls. Monitor the far side of the track fencing to prevent ingress from members of the public.
- 1 x Gate marshall. Control access via the main gate into and out of the velodrome to maintain rider and spectator safety.
- 1 x Gear checker. Check that any juniors have correctly restricted gears by performing a rollout test, prior to their signing on.
- 1 x iPad operator. Ensures that finish line images are captured in case scrutiny is required.
- 1 x First aider. Must be a current first aid certificate and not racing the 2/3 race (we have cover outside of this race).