Just a few items to pass on as we near the start of our long awaited season.
Volunteer lists still looking very empty. Please consider signing up here, especially if you are a parent coming along as a youths helper. (if the spreadsheet appears not to load, click on the tabs at the bottom, it usually reloads it then).
Remember: No volunteers = no racing.
- Only registrations received by 6pm on the preceding Monday are likely to be processed in time to enter for Wednesday
- Registration is ONLINE ONLY this year. There will be NO on the day registration under any circumstances. See the registration page.
- You WILL NOT be able to enter the races online if you are not registered and approved. Races this year are also ONLINE ENTRY ONLY and can be entered via our track league calendar page.
- Please don’t all sign up at 5:58 on Monday, try and get it done soon. There is a fair bit of manual checking and keying per-registration at the moment due to our last minute shift to online only and a new entry system. If we have to try and process everyone on Monday night it’s likely that some simply won’t get processed.
First Race Meet: April 14th
Entry opens on Rider HQ at 6am Thursday 8th April. As noted, you must be registered with the league to be able to enter. Click here to enter.
Friday 9th April
Accredited riders required to be there from 6pm to help with accreditation so that the new riders have a bunch to race with.
- You must be accredited at Preston Park Velodrome to attend.
- You must have a valid British Cycling “Race” level membership (but do not need a race licence).
The practice is free, and you can enter at Rider HQ here. You must enter online so that we can verify your accreditation status.
No payment is necessary. If there are too many riders you may have to take it in turns to sit out as accrediting riders must take priority.
Volunteers will be needed anyway to marshal the track so please be prepared to give up a bit of time.
Please remember COVID guidance is still in effect. Try to stay out of big bunches on the track until the accreditation process requires it.