Now that we’re all sick of the sight of mince pies and don’t want to see turkey again for at least a year, we all need something to kickstart the exercise again. Well … here it is!
Our Winter Circuit Series is now live on British Cycling and ready for entry. Click here for all the details.
The series kicks off on Sunday February 23rd 2020 and the format is much the same with a few tweaks.
- Field sizes have been reduced to 30 from 35
- The first race is a youth A/B race to themselves, not mixed with the Womens race
- The time of the first race has also been pushed back to 9:30am. This will hopefully encourage a few more youth along by not having to get parents out of bed quite as early on a Sunday!
- The Womens races will alternate each week between category 3/4 and 2/3/4.
- From the second week onward, the 2/3/4 senior race will be a Regional A Circuit Race. That means 15 points to the winner!
So what are you waiting for?